- Kala Koa Gloss Ukulele models start at $237.99. Please call to confirm current availability and pricing. -
Traditionally, the finest ukuleles have been made of beautifully-grained Hawaiian Koa. Kala's gloss-finished Koa Series won't disappoint. Authentic sound and looks leap out of these classic ukuleles.
All-solid Koa tops, sides and back are trimmed with a strip of natural-finished maple, bound in attractive triple-ply (black/white/black) binding. Gold Grover open-gear tuners make these true showpieces.
Players with larger hands will appreciate the long-neck soprano model, with its longer fret spacing and improved tuning.
For performance-level sound, Concert and Tenor models are available in a cutaway model with the KA electronics system with pickup and onboard tuner and EQ.
- Solid Hawaiian koa wood tops, sides and back
- Maple binding w/black/white/black purfling
- Gold, open-gear Grover tuners (slot head)
- Long-Neck Soprano ($237.99)
- Concert ($249.99)
- Concert Cutaway w/ KA EQ/Pickup/tuner ($299.99)
- Tenor ($279.99)
- Tenor Cutaway w/ KA EQ/Pickup/tuner ($349.99)
Why We Like Kala Ukuleles
Kala offers the most affordable, high-quality ukuleles in the market, from beginner ukes to high-end pro models. Younger players and students love them, but many writers and session players buy them for inspiration or to add a different sound to their arsenal. Kala covers the full range. Plenty of styles, combined with great tone and easy playability make them appropriate for every level.