TC M350 Effect Reverb Processor $199.99
The TC M350 is an easy-to-use dual-engine vocal processor. The single rack-space unit is equally suited for live use or in the studio. In addition to 15 TC-quality reverbs, the M350 offers 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation and compression.
The two effect engines house 15 different types each. One is completely dedicated to reverb, while the other is a versatile multi-effect engine offering 6 delays, compressor, de-esser, chorus, flanger, phase and tremolo. Combined, these effects give you all the tools you need on the stage, FOH or in the studio.
All the sounds are TC quality—which means they’re the best. TC’s engineers consistently turn out the finest reverbs and effects. We’ve been fans for a long time.
- 15 accurate stereo reverbs
- 15 legendary effects
- 5 seconds of delay
- 256 multi-effect/reverb presets + 99 user preset locations, a total of 355 presets
- Internal power supply—no wall wart!
- Dual send/return & serial style setups
- 1/4” l/r analog inputs and outputs
- 5-pin din midi input and output
- RCA phono digital input and output
- Auto-sensing 24 bit s/pdif digital i/o, 44.1-48 khz
- Tap tempo
- Choice Selection of Effects: classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, and the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation and delay variations.
- 256 factory presets cover a wide range of applications and audio sources and enable you to use the M350 right out of the box; also allows for 99 additional user presets, for a total of 355 presets
- Easy front panel access for all reverb and effect types and parameters to ensure maximum flexibility in any given situation
- Through the included software, the user can control and edit the M350's parameters stand-alone and in any VST environment
- Features a comprehensive I/O, an easy-to-read preset display, and provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo, and global bypass