- New version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time
- Same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy, very affordable design
- AC power connector to save on batteries
- Outer case is coated with tough all-black finish
- The perfect choice for your pedal board
About the VOX Wah-Wah
VOX developed the world’s first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted—an often-used sound of the day—and quickly gained widespread popularity. With appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered “must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
Input/output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC IP jack.
Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 10"D (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
Weight: 2.07 lb. (including battery)